The focus is to be a contact point for all financial matters – for the board and members, as well as all payment transactions and to maintain the financial overview.
The aims of the AOS-Finance Department for the first period (2021-2023) are:
- to ensure the liquidity of AOS.
- to ensure financial transparency.
- to administer the membership fees and payment transactions.
Following tasks are part of the AOS-Finance Department:
- Preparation of the annual budget plan of AOS for the current and upcoming year.
- Complete cost control including control of the current budget.
- Preparation of a financial report for the past year.
- Documentation and audit of all incomes and expenses of the society.
- Payment of AOS costs.
Benefits for AOS members:
The AOS-Finance Department assists if there are any questions regarding financial issues related to the AOS-membership.